Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Puffy Nipples Hinder Competition: Find Comparable Surgeon  (Read 6293 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Dr. Bermant,

I wanted to contact you in hopes that you could provide me with a recommendation for a plastic surgeon that would be comparable to the results that you provide seeing as how you are unfortunately retired...I guess I'm a year too late. I have done a lot of research on gynecomastia and/or puffy nipples and you seem to be the only doctor I have come across that is able to fully differentiate between the different kinds of gynecomastia, the causes and the solutions as evidence by your dynamic approach. In addition, I can tell you actually care in helping guys with this issue judging by all your responses on a wide array of forums as well as your in depth, detailed responses on those forums. I believe my case is not full fledged gynecomastia but rather puffy nipples. I am between 9-11% body fat and would like to compete in a mens physique competition but this is the one thing hindering me from competing. In short, I would really appreciate any help on this issue and I thank you for providing the vast amount of information on your website www.plasticsurgery4u.com . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, gynecomastia comes in different degrees such as the more subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia and can have other factors involved such as loose skin after weight loss. To offer better surgery results starts with better defining the components of the problem, then seeing how the sculpture resolves that element.

Those with low body fat such as Body Builders with Gynecomastia are their own type problem to solve. Low body fat means less local resources for reconstruction. Competion frequently draws attention to how the tissue moves. Scars tend not to move as well. This means that a more demanding critical analysis with my Standard Gynecomastia Pictures or even better Standard Gynecomastia Video are better suited to understand the problem and just what a surgeon has achieved. Therefore, if you are trying to

Find a Gynecomastia Surgeon with comparable results, one needs to look at such critical documentation. Limit the views to one or two and don't look at muscle flexing, and one may end up like so many that came to me for revisions after surgery done elsewhere unhappy with results. It does not take much to ruin the contour of a cut chest as you can see in the Anatomy of Puffy Nipples. That deforming agent can be gland, and or scar / skin.

This forum was designed for the public to ask about such issues, share their concerns, and for surgeons to post their skills and how their methods resolve those problems. You are welcome to get involved here, use our resources, contribute and improve them.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Dr. Bermant,

I was curious on what your opinion is of Dr. -- in New York. His before and after pictures look very good but I've read some questionable things about his office. Just wondering if you could provide any insight. I was also looking into Dr. -- in California. Wondering if you could shed some light since I think you're the true expert.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Sorry I no longer offer private message responses, but try to share my knowledge and experience here on our forums. I am also no longer offering medical advice such as recommending specific doctors' names.

Thank you for your kind words, I worked hard to evolve my skills and methods by careful documentation, evaluation, and review of what I had done. In my opinion, limited views images are just that: limited. Why go buy a car from someone who does not let you see how it works or not walk around to see the smashed rear end? I found limited view images just did not show the problem nor just how good or bad the result actually moved. Take some time to review the philosophy and details on this resource I built: How To Use Before And After Pictures and then explore the specific ones, both

This means that a more demanding critical analysis with my Standard Gynecomastia Pictures or even better Standard Gynecomastia Video are better suited to understand the problem and just what a surgeon has achieved.

Then the true sculptor is also looking for quality of life, what path the patient takes to get there. I wanted to record Gynecomastia Swelling, Bruising, and Comfort Picture Galleries and then modify methods to optimize this component. These are all factors discussed in our resources Picking Your Gynecomastia Surgeon. These are among the tools I used to improve my own methods and results seen on my pages.

You are welcome to contribute here on our forums, post and help others. That is what this forum was built for.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates