Author Topic: Benefit of Exercise  (Read 6395 times)

Offline VasileEhud

• View Profile
Benefit of Exercise
« on: July 27, 2012, 09:34:49 PM »

Exercise is one of the best thing that can feel you more relax and more content. There are number of physical effect of regular exercising.

Exercise can help you to prevent many health disease and reduce stress from your mind. It's also reduce risk of heart disease.

It's help you to get in shape and maintain your body weight. It's beneficial for any age and gives you longer life.

Regular exercise gives you better self esteem, working out can also improves your body shape, and that's why I highly recommended to do it regularly.

Link Spam to New York Liposuction Site Removed
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 09:40:15 PM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Benefit of Exercise
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »

Exercise is one of the best thing that can feel you more relax and more content. There are number of physical effect of regular exercising.

Exercise can help you to prevent many health disease and reduce stress from your mind. It's also reduce risk of heart disease.

It's help you to get in shape and maintain your body weight. It's beneficial for any age and gives you longer life.

Regular exercise gives you better self esteem, working out can also improves your body shape, and that's why I highly recommended to do it regularly.

Link Spam to New York Liposuction Site Removed

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Liposuction is not an alternative to weight loss. Exercise are working out are good options for general health and contour issues fat related. The link to a page about liposuction had nothing about weight loss at all, just SEO search engine optimization spam => banned and link deleted.

Weight Loss Before Gynecomastia Surgery can help with the fat component, not the gland. Global components of the fat were also reduced by the weight loss. However, you cannot pick where the fat comes from. In the normal male fat goes first on the chest and belly and comes off those areas last, this is part of the Normal Male Body Fat Distribution.

After Weight Loss there may be loose skin and tissue problems. Check out our new resource Anatomy of the Belly Button Before and After Weight Loss showing the structural details of supporting structures stretched that sometimes just do not shrink well after weight loss, pregnancy, or lost muscle mass.

When evaluating claims for just how successful a treatment is, do not depend on just one before after picture. I had a hard time understanding just what had been done when the before and after images at the time of the review. Learn how to How to Use Before and After Plastic Surgery Pictures and for the abdomen specifically, check out How to Understand Before And After Tummy Tuck Pictures resources valid for both abdominoplasty and liposuction a component of the tummy tuck. When a page advocates abdominal etching advantages, look to see how the etchings look like on movement. Abdominal etching attempts to contour fat to look like muscles. The problem, fat does not move like muscles. Here is a discussion about Lipsosuction Forum - How Does Abdominal Etching Work? and why it is critical to see videos of how the etched tissue looks flexing, playing sports, and other activities of life before gambling to have it done.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Liposuction Body Contouring
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline Nikol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 04:04:23 AM »
Definitely exercise has numerous benefits.Some of its benefits are.

Improve breathing and increases stamina of body.
Protects body from many diseases like heart attack,obesity.digestion issues etc.
Give strength and burn fats quickly.
Improve heart function and also control cholesterol level.
Help in digestion of food.Make body fit and smart.

newbielink:http://www.isaacbefitlife.com/tacoma-weight-loss-beat-the-daze/ [nonactive]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:50:58 AM by Nikol »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
Definitely exercise has numerous benefits.Some of its benefits are.

Improve breathing and increases stamina of body.
Protects body from many diseases like heart attack,obesity.digestion issues etc.
Give strength and burn fats quickly.
Improve heart function and also control cholesterol level.
Help in digestion of food.Make body fit and smart.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Welcome to our discussion group. There are many benefits to exercise and bodybuilding. One I have been trying to advance is adopting my standardized documentation methods to document bodybuilding progress. I have mentioned it here before, but no progress.

My Standard Male Chest Pictures was designed to show gynecomastia and pectoral muscle contours. I see no reasons to not design a "ballet" of repeatable moves to document other muscles contours. The views have to be able to be controlled to standardize the real state of the build. So someone needs to add the additional factors like topical lubrication, poses, and other factors. Glad to work with someone here or on my sites to put the images into a page so the testers have a reference to guide them through subsequent picture taking. I would like to see it include body fat percentage, weight, and BMI. Enthusiasts can add other measurable parameters to the documentation data sheet. This can be done by body region or muscle groups. But keeping it simple for its first few evolutions is often better. So starting with my chest sheet is an obvious place with more than a decade of use, it has morphed into several version such as scars for revision, and loose skin after weight loss. So why not bodybuilding or weight loss documentation?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

Offline Malton

• Restricted Modification
  • Novice Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 05:43:10 AM »
Hey!!Exercise has own importance for keep good fitness of the body
and health.Exercise helps much in the weight loss program and keep
you fit and healthy one and also in shape.Exercise help in  burn
calories for the weight loss.
Our Weight Loss Forums have advertising opportunities. Suggest spend time with before after documentation of real results vs Forum Signature Link spam = your ban.