Author Topic: Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Forum - Giant Nevus Looking 4 Surgery or Referral  (Read 4487 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Helloo Dr.Bermant ,

I am a member of plastic surgeons page and I read all your comments and very much admire your outlook .

I have a relative case of giant nevus ..I read you have retired and I don't know if you still regularly work on these cases or not ..if you don't , sure you can refer me to someone as experienced as you in the field ? I can send all the necessary pics and details if needed.
I thought I should give it a chance and ask for your advice as its been a while since I've seen anyone as interested , experienced & devoted to his work as obvious by your comments .
Pleased to keep up with your posts .

I hope you can be able to get back to me regarding the subject.
Thanks in advance

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words. However, I prefer posting here where I have better resources.

Sorry, as a retired surgeon, I no longer operate nor offer specific medical advice. I do share my knowledge and opinions here and some other forums. You are welcome to join and post images here, I no longer review privately sent pictures.

I left the field of Giant Nevus before I evolved my various Standard Before and After Pictures for documentation . But the principles should still apply depending on the area of anatomy involved, trying to assess how the body moves before and after the surgical sculpture. But that resource is a work in progress, and I plan to build other sections depending on the time and other factors. It would be great to find others to help with this vast undertaking.

I have also built resources on How to Pick Your Plastic Surgeon. But in this case looking for how they solved their cases of Giant Nevus would help understand their skills and methods.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates