Author Topic: Tummy Tuck Forum - Resource Anatomy Abdominal Wall & Belly Button During Surgery  (Read 3309 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Caution graphic during surgery pictures.

Check out our new:

Stomach Skin Anatomy of the Abdomen and Belly Button During Tummy Tuck Picture Gallery.

This features my Tumescent Tummy Tuck with an almost bloodless field during surgery, you can really see anatomic details normally obscured by blood or bruised tissues. The photographs feature drawings I did to demonstrate the SFS, Superficial Suspension System of Ted Lockwood and how a structural repair is so much better, restore the anatomy.

But you need to understand the anatomy and be able to see it. This page also offers a new format for my site, Adaptive page web design. The page reformats itself based on  the viewers device used to see the content. Better viewed on a larger computer monitor, the images are still spectacular on an iPad, and usable on an iPhone. Share your comments, thoughts and recommendations.

This page has been a long time in making stimulated by the Belly Button Anatomy page drawings and the realization that mobile phones make up a large viewing audience.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates