Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Recommend NJ Area Surgeon for Gyno Puffy Areola  (Read 2742 times)

Offline DrBermant

  • Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
hi dr. bermant - I'm aware you retired from sculpting gyno on individuals; I was wondering if you would recommend any surgeons in the NJ area.

My issue is specifically puffy areola's.

Ty sir.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Puffy Areola Gynecomastia really can ruin the male look.

I built our How to Pick Your Gyno Surgeon resources for such questions. This form of male breast enlargement requires a refined touch. Looking for example how a surgeon manages this specific problem is better than assuming the doctor manages all forms well. That is why I have my Puffy Nipple Gyno Gallery to demonstrate the problem and my skills.

This forum is designed to be a meeting place for those with concerns and surgeons with a passion to help and show off examples of their skills. You are welcome to join, share your story, experiences or improve this resource.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates