Author Topic: Belly Button Forum - I was looking for some info on umbilicoplasty?  (Read 4413 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi Michael. Thanks for following. I was looking for some info on umbilicoplasty - how easy it is, costs etc. Could you shed any light?

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

If you want a belly button to look good living life, and be an appropriate tether point to an abdomen that moves, this is not an easy operation. Still photos alone only tell part of the story about the problem of a belly button or how good someone sculpts it.

I have an extensive introduction to Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery both by itself and as a component of Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty.

Costs Of Belly Button Surgery really depended on the problem involved. I saw so many different types of problems, one price just was not appropriate.

I drew this resource Anatomy of The Belly Button to demonstrate how loose skin drapes about the tethered belly button. This is the clue to understanding the problem of the belly button to sculpt, and a surgeon's skill in accomplishing this. That is why looking at a static picture alone only tells part of how the belly button looks. You do need to see it in motion.

My Tumescent Tummy Tuck permitted a spectacular comfort for my patients, but also a beautiful anatomic view so that when I completed my belly button anatomy drawings, I then used this to build my Gallery Anatomy of the Stomach During Tummy Tuck. Caution Real Surgery Pictures. Those pictures taken during surgery are the best I have seen to date on how the procedure is done and why I took the time to do that. These pictures also show why the operation, when carried out through a tiny hole, when appropriate, is so demanding.
Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates