Author Topic: Acne Problem  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Nikol

• View Profile
Acne Problem
« on: September 19, 2012, 05:25:20 AM »
I have been facing acne problem for 3 month.It is increases day by day.Now the situation is so serious and dreadful for me.I want to get rid from this problem.Is there any useful and safe way to control  this problem?

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Acne Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 12:53:02 PM »
I have been facing acne problem for 3 month.It is increases day by day.Now the situation is so serious and dreadful for me.I want to get rid from this problem.Is there any useful and safe way to control  this problem?

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Acne is a skin condition that can cause great embarrassment. Here is a Acne PubMed Resource discussing the condition and basics. Acne comes in various degrees. Part of the issue is sometimes stabilizing an problem. The varying hormones of puberty is a part of life, growing up. But there are medical conditions that can be a factor for some.

Reversion Acne Control was one of the products we used. In addition here are other resources:

Search Amazon for Acne Treatment

I would love to see the Acne medication industry take up a better controlled before and after picture practice. Learn about How to Use Before and After Pictures to evaluate claims of a medications or treatment's success. The resource is not just about surgery, but anything claiming changes. I am discouraged when companies use changed lighting, photographic techniques, and or backgrounds to obscure results.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Explore our Plastic Surgery Forum
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates