Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - Plastic Surgery 4 Chest Little Big How Much Cost From Saudi  (Read 3116 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
sir,
i am - now working as engineer in saudi,
my chest is not level its have now little big i want change that one please rply how to that one and how much cost will come for that operation

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

When I was in practice, I saw patients from around the world who preferred my techniques. I set up a How to Learn More Preliminary Remote Package that permitted us to evaluate patients and arrange for surgery to be done the day after a confirmatory hands on in office consult. But to be truly successful, the process needs to be compulsive with critical full standard pictures and good history information forms or the patient faces higher risks of problems such as recurrence or complications.

Gynecomastia comes in so many different degrees, for our office one price did not fit all. For us the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depended on the problem we were treating.

You are welcome to join our discussion group to use our resources and learn about issues like How to Pick a Gynecomastia Surgeon. Although retired, I try to share my general knowledge such as in this discussion: Revision Gynecomastia Forum - Sucked In Unhappy After Liposuction Saudi Arabia. Another issue is that surgery is not always the best first option. That is another advantage of posting Standard Gynecomastia Pictures learning about Body Fat Analyzers, and learning more before considering surgery or choice of surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates