Author Topic: Tummy Tuck Forum - Before After Photos How Loose - Tight & How Stomach Moves?  (Read 4630 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I was just looking at another Plastic Surgeon's Tummy Tuck part of their web site and found limited documentation of problem result. There was a picture from the front, then a left and right side view. Just too limited, in my opinion. Learn How to Use Before and After Pictures. and more specifically How to Evaluate A Surgeons Before After Tummy Tuck Pictures.

Standard Pictures for a Tummy Tuck should go so much further. This is a tissue tightening operation for a problem of loose tissues. Just how loose or tight is not well revealed standing upright. I added arms up overhead and at side to see what happens to the skin draping over the belly button tether point demonstrated here in Anatomy of Belly Button and Sagging Skin. The bending over views are to see what gravity does pulling tissues away, as close to a constant distraction force as I have been able to come up with. I then also added grabbing the excess to show where that was centrally, laterally, or globally. Before After Tummy Tuck Videos are even more critical of problem and result and offer the closest look to what is seen on a person alive there for you to examine.

The neat thing about such documentation is that you can also show the path taken for recovery such as Bruising and Healing for Tummy Tuck permitting a more critical analysis of surgical technique. I really like that new page gallery adaptive presentation that shows up well on viewers computer, smartphone or tablet. Then there is the emotional component I was able to capture. Here is an example of both for a Belly Dancer Tummy Tuck videos show her testing her belly roll contortions of the rectus muscle showing how the repaired diastasis rectus was healing. There are many pages of details about that patient, check out the entire set to see how much further a surgeon can demonstrate deformity and their skills of sculpture. That collection of videos is a different extreme, but I put it online as a testament to my remarkable Tumescent Tummy Tuck concept.

Join us in the discussion. Share your views and opinions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates