Author Topic: Procedure for Breast Lift  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Pam_T_Silas

• Restricted Modification
    • View Profile
Procedure for Breast Lift
« on: November 22, 2012, 06:14:23 AM »
What is the procedure for breast lift. Is this surgery is possible post 45 and can we claim the insurance for that?

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Procedure for Breast Lift
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 07:37:49 AM »
What is the procedure for breast lift. Is this surgery is possible post 45 and can we claim the insurance for that?

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

You can get a major introduction to just Breast Lift Surgery in Women by starting at this link and then following arrows to read the entire encyclopedic discussion. Scars For Breast Lift as well as internal scars depend on method used and surgeons skills.

Insurance and Breast Reduction was very difficult and varied so much while I was in practice. Breast lift alone was often considerd cosmetic and not covered by insurance, but is may be something that may have happened with patients After Weight Loss

From your earlier posts Female Breast Reduction Insurance Issue are you referring to pure Breast Lift alone or Breast Reduction where the breasts are both reduced in size and lifted? If that is the case, the better place to learn the methods would be in that last large part of my site.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Breast Lift Mastopexy in Women
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates