Author Topic: How to make my inverted nipples point out?  (Read 13514 times)

Offline soha

• Restricted Modification
  • Novice Member
    • View Profile
How to make my inverted nipples point out?
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:06:43 AM »
I have inverted nipples, espescially when I'm cold. I want to like suck the out with something I can find at home or something. They go out a bit when I try really hard but I want them to look more feminine. I hate my nipples. Is there anything I can try at home to make then poke out a bit more please.

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: How to make my inverted nipples point out?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
I have inverted nipples, espescially when I'm cold. I want to like suck the out with something I can find at home or something. They go out a bit when I try really hard but I want them to look more feminine. I hate my nipples. Is there anything I can try at home to make then poke out a bit more please.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Welcome to our discussion group.

Inverted Nipples come in different degrees. There are also many Causes of Nipple Inversion. Treatment options are best reserved for stable problems. Certain forms of nipple inversion need treatement, that is why I always preferred an evaluation of my patients myself before I recommended any surgical or non surgical treatment. Options depend on degree of inversion defined by Inverted Nipple Grading System

It is a function of Anatomy of Nipple Inversion. What force does it take to bring the inverted nipple back out. When the force holding the nipple inside is significant, No Surgery Options for Inverted Nipples can work for Grade 1 Inverted Nipple by pulling and lengthening the tightened tissues. Those with a stronger force pulling in the nipple rarely will succeed with traction alone. However as a surgeon, those with success using mechanical devices just had no reason to come to me. This forum is an option for those with success stories, to post them here with pictures to validate what they were able to achieve. My Standard Pictures for Inverted Nipples are a great way to document the problem.  By posting before images here, posters can monitor progress, progress, success, or failures.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Inverted Nipples
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates