Author Topic: Gynecomastia Forum - What Surgeon Works To Dr. Bermant's Standards  (Read 4578 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi,

I am really sorry to hear that you have retired, as you were possibly  the leading authority on gynecomastia in the world. Now that you have retired and no longer practising who would you recommend or suggest that would possibly be able to work to your standards.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words. I worked hard to more critically define the problem and evolve my methods to improve not just how the body looked in but a few photos, but how the body moved. Then  I tried to analyze what path patients took to get there.

I put those methods of documentation into my Standard Gynecomastia Pictures or even better Standard Gynecomastia Video. This more critical definition of problem and solution is the basis for How to Find a Gynecomastia Surgeon.  So when a doctor only puts a few views up, what does the chest look like for what is not shown? What about hands up overhead, flexing muscles?

The First Stage Compression Gynecomastia Garments and Second Stage Compression Vests were critical components of how much bruising and swelling after gynecomastia surgery.  This is part of the path patients took that I was analyzing. If someone does it well, then show it, otherwise, who knows just what typically happens. Although no surgeon can not guarantee results, these were typical for my patients and methods.  That is why I was able to post Galleriy Before After Pictures of Swelling Bruising After Gynecomastia Surgery. Each example then leads to that more complete analysis of the patient, problem, solution, and how tissues move. So, if you are looking for something like what I tried to achieve for my patients, then one needs to find documentation of just what that doctor methods offer.

There is another issue about surgeon choice, what patient to operate on and who to not start with surgery, but stabilization of the problem. Yet there can be a great deal of Emotion and Stress Living with Gynecomastia. That is why I evolved a demonstration of the power of No Surgery BodyShaping using the powerful Second Stage Garment to contour.

Yet, that section of pages should continue to evolve. My methods did and I am in the process of doing just that. This forum was designed for the public to ask about such issues, share their concerns, and for surgeons to post their skills and how their methods resolve those problems. You are welcome to get involved here, use our resources, contribute and improve them. As an organic evolving tool, this will better serve everyone.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates