Author Topic: Puffy Nipple Forum - Nipples Show Thin Shirts Can I Use Standard Photos 4 Advice  (Read 6749 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Question about Gynecomastia

Dear Dr. Bermant,

My problem is that whenever I wear a thin material T-shirt or a little tighter workout nike tank top, my nipples will be showing. I was wondering if I can take some pictures with your check list of Standard Pictures to Document the Male Chest, and maybe you can give me some advice? I feel like I don't really have Gynecomastia, but the visible nipples are really making me upset. It would be really nice to have some advice from a professional Doctor. Thank you very much for your time.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and no longer review privately sent images nor offer specific medical advice. I do try to share my experience on general issues as can be seen here on the forum. You and others can post public pictures. I then try to share my knowledge without specific medical advice. Check out how I have tried to share my experiences here on the forum with the limitations of my retirement. There is a great deal of sharing that still can be done as can be seen even in this answer.

My Standard Gynecomastia Pictures were designed to demonstrate subtle issues of contour of the male chest. Even more critical are Standard Gynecomastia Videos because they show how the tissue moves.

Here is a guide on How to Post Photographs Photos Images on SMF Simple Machine Forum.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia comes in different degrees and forms. Here is one extensive post on that subject here already showing the variations Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Forum - What are puffy nipples? or check out the Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Picture Gallery or other galleries to start and click on any image to learn about the more critical Standard Pictures for that individual. As you can see, some actually are just anatomic long nipples and not gynecomastia, but I have seen long nipples with gland in them that technically makes that still gynecomastia.

It boils down to artificial name calling for a contour issue and I have tried to post a large enough series of examples to help the world learn about this issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates