Author Topic: Beauty Art Creativity Forum - Link Exchange Request  (Read 4988 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Beauty Art Creativity Forum - Link Exchange Request
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:46:25 PM »
This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I accepted your invitation to connect on LinkedIn.

Naturalism Furniture I like your sculpture enough willing to exchange links. I have taken the first step and discussed the concept and linked to your site here on the forum. My sculpture is that of the human body, also organic in design, but of still living tissue.

The page your site would be linked on is for such artistic design: Illustration Art Artists and Companies . That placement might change when I add something closer to organic art beyond medical. It is a new resource page, but better more specific vs one of my older pages less related like: Other Sites of Interest.

I like your individual pieces galleries, but your site lacking in the gallery of gallery navigation, hit and miss just by numbers.

I use many types of galleries on my sites for comparison of pieces. If you want to discuss such issues here is a forum I have that permits such Artistic Creativity Talk Forum

the page on your site I would like to see my main site listed would be: Naturalism Furniture Links

Plastic Surgery Body Sculpture Encyclopedia
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon

here are some of my galleries
Gynecomastia Gallery each image links to the specific patient gallery page, but unlike your main linking page, the viewer gets a chance to pick where they are going. That page is the old style with non dynamic pages below the page are some of the other galleries.

here is one of the newer ones
Bruising Swelling Recovery After Tummy Tuck Picture Gallery

here is a unifying gallery collection for tummy tuck videos and static photos and videos where the viewer knows what they are going to see vs just a number:
Before After Photo and Movie Gallery. There is a concept I have yet to see applied to furniture. videos showing how the piece functions in real life, how it moves, drawers open, how something works, walking around the piece, how a body talking or performing is set off by the piece, and so forth.

or for those willing to go into the operating room to see what the sculpture is like in gallery mode (caution graphic photos):
Anatomy of Tummy Tuck, in your case, how the piece was made, photos during evolution and building the piece.

If interested let me know or discuss it here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates