Author Topic: Breast Implant Forum - Can You Donate to Women Who Want Bigger Boobs?  (Read 5611 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hi have u heard of - you can donate to women 2 help them get bigger boobs follow my link at the top of my page to help me

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Sorry, I stopped offering breast implants many years ago.

How Breasts Look While Living Life
Have you ever wondered why before and after breast implant pictures tend to be limited to only a few views with arms at the sides, muscles relaxed? I was interested in learning about the problems of small breasts or absent breasts and what surgery looked liked after. Limited views are like looking at the world with blinders on. That is why I evolved my Standard Views. You can learn the basics of How to Evaluate Before After Pictures.

Standard Breast Lift Pictures A breast implant looks natural when it moves naturally. The flexing pectoral muscle view and lifting arms up overhead were attempts to show two critical body movements that can show issues about implants. Breast Lift Videos, of course, are more critical in capturing motion issues. But not all are comfortable with taking such movies. Additional views I thought were critical after I stopped offering breast implants included bending over view from side, and laying on back, view of breast projection from side and from feet. I also feel that a close up of the access scars is appropriate and something I added to my gynecomastia work so my patients could better understand how the scar looks from up close.

You are welcome to join our discussion group to learn about the issues before trying to get others to pay for an operation like that. Knowledge is power. Have you tried to see just what living with breast implants would be like? Learning how they look during activities should be something thought about and understood before having surgery and then finding out it is an issue. When it is not, and the risks are less then the benefits, then at least you went into it knowing what the issues were.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Plastic Surgery and Female Breast Sculpture
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates