Author Topic: compression shirt?  (Read 3764 times)

Offline Sunshine123

• View Profile
compression shirt?
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:20:49 PM »
Are these compression shirts as good as the others that Dr. Bremant suggest?

Link Activated for Newbee

newbielink:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002CAHKJU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002CAHKJU&linkCode=as2&tag=bermplassurg-20 [nonactive]

They look nicer than the garments. Thanks for the advice.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:46:27 PM by DrBermant »

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: compression shirt?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 08:00:48 PM »
Are these compression shirts as good as the others that Dr. Bremant suggest?

Link Activated for Newbee

Equmen Core Precision V-Neck Undershirt EQM000611

They look nicer than the garments. Thanks for the advice.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

What "looks nice" and what works for compressing gynecomastia and stabilizing bouncing flesh is a matter of real life experimentation and demonstration as in these series of Body Shaping Contouring Garments that shows how the design we settled on for many years kept beating any other brand I evaluated. In our office patients would try on the garment and compare them. Rarely did a patient say their was as good. I do not remember anyone saying they had found something better. I tried to duplicate that experience with the photo and video documentation. To date, never saw anyone else come up with equivalent detailed analysis, just hand waving verbal salesmanship. The Body Shaping Videos is the most revealing of tissue stabilization unless you can try on the garments side by side in front of a mirror as we did in the office.

Welcome to the forum. Have you bought such a product, worn it, and can give your experiences with it? If so please consider taking the critically demanding photographic loose skin documentation I designed: Standard Pictures for Male Chest Loose Skin and Male Chest Lift and Male Chest Standard Video to show the nature of the garment trying to match my videos for the garments in the galleries I posted.

Or were you just looking at pictures seen on website which have no reality for a contour challenged loose skin overweight person or someone with gynecomastia?

This is the garment I used: Stage 2 Compression Garment.

Be glad to, at the companies expense and set up, conduct a comparison test if someone actually has better. The design has to be rigid and comprehensive. We can put such details here for the forum to evaluate and see.

From what I can see of the compression pattern of the fabric, I am not optimistic that there is much value for either fat loose tissue stabilization nor male breast compression.

Equmen Core Shirt

Garments claiming contour benefits without before after demonstrations of their function are marketing deceptive hype. Equipment manufacturer with something that works? Glad to design a study you pay for to prove your products powers and strengths for the public to better choose what works. If it works, we can add it to the surgery store with the proof and documentation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:49:53 AM by DrBermant »
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News