Author Topic: Uk Cosmetic Surgery  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Deborah

• Novice Member
    • View Profile
Uk Cosmetic Surgery
« on: March 31, 2013, 09:50:20 AM »
Dear Dr Bermant

I know that it should not be necessary but I was wondering if there might be a board on your site that deals specifically with the UK issues in cosmetic surgery?

There are currently many political and legal issues that have an effect on how people come to look for surgeons or not find surgeons as the case may be.

If there is a forum here on this site that is specifically set up to deal with UK patients and surgeons, would you be kind enough to point me in the right direction with a link?

Thank you

Deborah Sandler

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Uk Cosmetic Surgery
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 10:57:05 AM »
Dear Dr Bermant

I know that it should not be necessary but I was wondering if there might be a board on your site that deals specifically with the UK issues in cosmetic surgery?

There are currently many political and legal issues that have an effect on how people come to look for surgeons or not find surgeons as the case may be.

If there is a forum here on this site that is specifically set up to deal with UK patients and surgeons, would you be kind enough to point me in the right direction with a link?

Thank you

Deborah Sandler

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

This forum services the whole world and currently is set up problem based. A UK forum then with its Tummy Tuck, Otoplasty, Liposuction separate sections would then bring up one for Canada, Germany and so forth.

Instead use the power of the very special dual search engine features and use the term UK United Kingdom in the post / title. Try it you will find quite a bit already there.

Searching for Content Topics
Plastic Surgery Search can be sub selected to Encyclopedia, Forum, and Store. Many years of older boards are excluded when using the forum button here as they are part of the Encyclopedia section. Discussion can be continued for any such post using its URL and then the A Body Beautiful live forums to discuss.

Search Forum only searches the forum. Results are different and there are other powerful search matching features not present on the Plastic Surgery Search Engine. I prefer to show results as messages to see what is written.

My suggestion is that if there are topics not yet covered by specific forums, but them in

General Plastic Surgery Issues or one of its subsections

or

The Body Other for Topics Not Yet Given a Forum Home

or

Beauty Art Creativity Forum

As posts build up, I can move them to a new home matching needs of the evolving forum.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Plastic Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News