Author Topic: Belly Button Forum - Fix Bad Ugly Umbilicus Need Help  (Read 5028 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Belly Button Forum - Fix Bad Ugly Umbilicus Need Help
« on: April 10, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »
Hello Dr.Bermant
I have gone through some of the images of  umbelicoplasty .... I am very much impressed by the results... I would like to undergo one too as i have a bad ugly  umbilicus ... Woud u please give ur suggetions

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Retired, I no longer offer suggestions, but try to share my knowledge and experiences here on this forum.

Thank you for your kind comments about my belly button surgery. I have several Belly Button Picture Galleries showing my work on belly button problems alone or for more global problems needing more extensive surgery.

One way to learn about the problems and options is to start out on Belly Button Surgery and follow the arrows. This forum is another way since the unattractive belly button may be an isolated issue or part of a bigger problem of the abdominal wall.

I developed my Standard Tummy Tuck Pictures to better understand such issues for my patients when I was in practice. Posting pictures can let others better understand your concerns. This forum is designed for others with a passion to help to offer their opinions and examples of how they would address the issues. You are welcome to join us and use our resources to learn or share your experiences about the problem.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates