Author Topic: Liposuction mistakes  (Read 7151 times)

Offline guyzipp10

• View Profile
Liposuction mistakes
« on: April 22, 2013, 12:31:28 AM »
Does anybody know any reliable Texas Plastic Surgeon that does liposuction and fixes liposuction mistakes of other plastic surgeon?

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: Liposuction mistakes
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »
Does anybody know any reliable Texas Plastic Surgeon that does liposuction and fixes liposuction mistakes of other plastic surgeon?

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Welcome to our forum. What sorts of mistakes? What was the original problem and what happened that you feel comfortable sharing?

Liposuction was always a component of my Tummy Tuck surgery, a surgical sculpting refinement tool. The resources on How to Pick Your Tummy Tuck Surgeon would both apply for liposuction alone. A key element is seeing just what that surgeon sculpture is like. How to Evaluate a Surgeon's Before After Tummy Tuck Pictures and in particular how the tissues move are factors that can demonstrate specific skills. Finding examples similar to the current problem can be quite helpful. Liposuction was also an element of all of my Gynecomastia Dynamic Technique. There are similar resources for Gynecomastia on evaluating photos, videos, and how to pick surgeons.

Retired, I am no longer an option but here are some examples I posted of my work Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery including complications of other surgeons' liposuction. I had many requests for help from unhappy individuals after liposuction gynecomastia surgery, I started dividing them by where they came from. Correcting Complaints After Gynecomastia Texas - Unhappy After Liposuction Alone You can see some of the other questions posted on the group of pages. Gynecomastia Revision Surgery has several examples of my documenting the problem, and then the results of my surgery.

There are also examples showing specific issues as to why seeing videos and how tissues move can be important in assessing a surgeons skills such as:
Flexing Failure Crater Deformity After Revision by New York Surgeon - Original Gynecomastia Surgery Done in New Jersey. The defect after the revision surgery attempt, no longer had resources left to rebuild. For that last link, the patient came to me initially with resources that I thought I would be able to rebuild. However, he needed the gynecomastia stabilized first. He returned after having a revision elsewhere, no longer with the resources then removed. Options then depend on the the original problem, what was done, and the current problem.

Posting standard pictures and video can demonstrate the extent of the problem. I have several different standard picture versions depending on part of the body involved. However, seeing how tissues move is something that really is important if looking critically at problems or results. Here is the basic How to Use Before and After Pictures

The point of talking about my examples and methods is that patients traveled from around the world for my skills. One option is to extend a search beyond doctors close to home. That is what I set up for my patients with methods to minimize travel costs as part of our Preliminary Remote Discussion. However, it is always nice to have local surgeons who are options.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Liposuction Body Contouring
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates