//pvii begin //pvii end

Author Topic: fort lauderdale lipo  (Read 6290 times)

Offline Jhonethanjoy

• Restricted Modification
    • View Profile
fort lauderdale lipo
« on: April 30, 2013, 02:23:10 AM »
Hello guys,
I  23 years old and i am overweight ..I am interest in liposuction .Can anyone here recommend me its price.Please help me.Thanks.

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Re: fort lauderdale lipo
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 08:34:40 AM »
Hello guys,
I  23 years old and i am overweight ..I am interest in liposuction .Can anyone here recommend me its price.Please help me.Thanks.

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Cost of Liposuction varies depending on what needs to be done, skill of surgeon, and around the world. However, Liposuction is not an alternative to weight loss. When overweight, there is typically a global fat problem that liposuction does not manage. Here is a post I discuss that topic:

Liposuction Forum - Is It Safe? Want Advice

Liposuction Is Not For Weight Loss. Read my Liposuction Important Information
Liposuction is a refinement technique and not an alternative to losing weight.
. Be careful when someone claims it is. Look for good documentation. Even with dangerous Large Volume Liposuction, very little total weight is removed. Here is another page I wrote on that topic: Tumescent liposuction is not a good way to lose weight..

If someone is to document such issues, they would need good Standardized Pictures for Liposuction. This method of documentation can also be used to document weight loss and body shaping by other methods. Also check for Body Fat Analysis and Scales for careful documentation of weight, when it was lost or changed.

If you are going to show any advantage to a method, why not post pictures. Use our standard images and chart your weight and body fat measurements. Record your methods. Let others better understand what you are accomplishing. 

I have seen patients with very strange body shapes from other doctors' attempts at liposuction when there was a global fat contour component that looked like this ancient statue. 

Liposuction Forum - Liposuction Not Alternative for Global Fat Issues

and yet another discussion: Liposuction Forum - Do You Have to be a Certain Weight to Have Liposuction?

points to other similar discussions on this topic. When I was in practice, I advised my patients that surgery was rarely a good starting point for global fat issues.

Consider learning about Weight Loss Forum - Discussion Wi-Fi Scales and Body Fat Analyzers that monitor weight, fat, BMI calculation and helped my patients with motivation. I compare the different devices here: Body Fat Analyzer Scale Review.

Fitbit FB201W Aria Wi-fi Smart Scale 

Withings Wifi Body Scale

Beyond the numbers, tracking the body contours, loose skin shrinking, and other visual factors is a discussion found here:

Standard Weight Loss Pictures, Losing Weight Photos, and Training Photographs Programs Critical Concepts and Evolving Ideas

Why not consider posting your weight, body fat percentage and standard photos and share your concerns about your contour that you are seeking liposuction to address?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Learn More About Liposuction Body Contouring
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates