Author Topic: Female To Male Top Surgery Forum -Liposuction To Reduce Breast & Make Male Chest  (Read 4934 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bermant,

I am a Transgender Male. I would like to have liposuction of my chest in order to have peri areola chest reconstruction rather than double incision. I know this may take multiple sessions and would like to know if it is possible for you to do this. I live on the Southside of Richmond and I am not sure of my chest size. I pray this is an option. Look forward to hearing from you.

Breast Anatomy consists of gland, fat, and skin.

Liposuction Does Not Remove Breast Gland for any mammal breast, male or female. It does work fine for fat. It also will not tighten loose skin. To evaluate any surgeons' claim that it does, look for

Standard Pictures Male Chest to Evaluate Loose Skin. You want to see flexing views, arms up overhead, bending over, and preferably videos on how tissues move to separate hype from real results. Just making something look good in a still picture does not mean it will look good playing sports with shirt off.

The Skin Reduction Chest Lift provides exit points for skin excess when that is a component. Some smaller FTM breasts do not need this option.

We are glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation. If interested, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Transgender Top Surgery for Male Chest Reconstruction
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates