Author Topic: Blepharoplasty Forum - recommend a plastic surgeon in Buffalo NY area?  (Read 2319 times)

Offline DrBermant

• Plastic Surgeon - Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Mentor Member
    • View Profile
    • Bermant Plastic Surgery
Hello, Doctor, thanks for continuing your excellent Website in your retirement.

Are you able  to recommend a plastic surgeon in Buffalo NY area for a blepharoplasty for me?

Thanks again!

This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words about my sites.

We have resources on How to Pick a Plastic Surgeon. In the case of Eyelid surgery, one needs to investigate just how skilled the doctor is in that specific sculpture. Eyelids and eyes move. Understanding the problem before and seeing results after need at least Standard Pictures for Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery. Movies are even more critical in this evaluation and should be added to my site when I update that section. There also should be documentation of the path that surgeon's techniques take to heal. That is why I posted Blepharoplasty Healing Pictures to show typical swelling and bruising for my methods. Less swelling and bruising can lead to faster recovery and possibly better dynamic scars. Finding such critical documentation of the problem and solution can be difficult.

Beyond that one needs a surgeon who will explain the Risks and Complications of Blepharoplasty. This is not something that should be taken lightly. My site was an introduction to this education process for my patients that then continued in my office.

Why not post images of your problem here? This forum was designed to bring those with problems together with others who can demonstrate what they can offer.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery
Michael Bermant, MD
Retired Plastic Surgeon
Surgical Sculptor, Artist, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver
Plastic Surgery
Follow DrBermant on Twitter
Like us on Facebook:
Encyclopedia News
Forum Updates

anything